RALLYMANIA

il pił giovane Montecarlist

« Older   Newer »
icon8  view post Posted on 26/5/2021, 08:39     +1   -1

Renault Clio Rs Racing Start

Group:

Buongiorno tuti,
Sorry but I speak verry bad Italian, I use to deliver goods durung 31/2 years, comming often twice a week on northen Italia (specially loading ceramiche in Sassuolo & passing by Ferarri circuit), but I did no practice a lot. Scusa me.
I'm a former owner of a Beta Montecarlo S1, fan of 3D modeling & printing. My actual project, whitch keeps evolving du to searches on the Net, is to print in 1/18 scale my Beta MC.
As I discover other model while looking for infos on the Beta MC, I decided to model as well the whool "MC derivate Famiglia": MC Gr4, MC Gr5, 037 Stradale, 037 Rally, Proto 037 N°001 Abarth, & the last little one from Luca Betti, the EVO 037.
Here is my actual "Virtual Workshop":
diiid_10
& here is my Baby:
mc_21-16
So the outside is allmost done, just to finish the roof with the A, B & C pilars, & give thickness to the body parts.
These days, I'm working on the Lampredi 134 AS, with its accessories:
mc_21-20

So, I wellcome any docs & pictures on these Ladies, knowing that I have allready the workshop manual & the spare parts catalog for the Beta MC S1/S2/Scorpion; the parts catalog of the 037 Stradale, & a nice blueprint of the 037 Rally.
mc_gr411
Does anybody know the modifications done on a basic MC, in 80's, to make a MC Gr4?

Have nice week
Didier
Bordeaux France

For contacts, see on my pictures

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 30/10/2021, 13:00     +1   -1

granatiere granitico

Group:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by AUDIQUATTRO - 1/11/2021, 10:52

1 replies since 26/5/2021, 08:39   333 views